What information do we collect?
We only collect personal information from you when you voluntarily provide us with the information. This may be in the form of registering to member only pages on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter.
What do we use your information for?
The information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website (improving our website offerings may be based on the information and feedback
we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your
customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic email notifications containing information regarding your purchase or service request. The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
- To provide required information to shipping carriers to expedite products purchased.
How do we protect your information?
We strive to implement the most current forms of security measures (eg. Our site conforms with current SSL encryption, Anti Malware site protection, PCI level compliance for all monetary transactions) to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. No personal information submitted through our site is stored locally, all information is stored in encrypted offsite locations protected also by multi-level authentication access.
Disclosure of information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information.
Any information you submit will never be shared with anyone not implicated in any transaction with us unless;
- We receive your express consent / authorization to do so, or
- If we are required by Canadian law enforcement agencies providing legally binding documentation to do so.
We consider the sale of personal information to be an unethical practice, as such we will never sell any of your personal information.
Request a copy (or removal) of your stored data
In compliance with the GDPR policy of May 25th, 2018, if you reside in a region covered by the European Union governance, you may request a copy of or removal of your stored data.
We extend this level of respect of privacy to everyone!
To request the removal of your personal information, simply use the contact form.