Commission Order Acceptance
Your ready to proceed.
Once you have completed and submitted the below acceptance form, you project will begin. Please check your email for your project updates.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Boring but IMPORTANT information
The acceptance and purchase of a commission order from Sky And Beyond constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions
When you place a commission order you will receive:
- A detailed description accompanied by a photo reference (if based on an previous creation) of your creation,
- details of any *"non-inventory" items (metals, gemstones, findings, etc.) required to produce your creation,
- details of the projected time to complete your creation,
- photos of the final product for your approval prior to shipping, no commission order will be shipped without your approval,
- the total price including tracked shipping costs.
Once you have approved the details of your order, **payment in full is required before work on your creation can begin.
Requested changes to your original order may;
- create additional charges,
- delay the time to completion,
- cause a re-scheduling of your commission based on the volume of pending orders.
Cancellation: Once a commission order has been accepted and payment received, work on your project has already started. As such, the order is refundable as a store credit only.
* The cost of "non-inventory" items is non-refundable and will be deducted from the store credit in the event that you cancel the commission order.
** Please note that commission orders are only refundable as a store credit that is transferable to any of our online sales outlets.