Commission Order Policies
The acceptance and purchase of a commission order from Sky And Beyond constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions
When you place a commission order you will receive:
- A detailed description accompanied by a photo reference (if based on an previous creation) of your creation
- Details of any *"non-inventory" items (metals, gemstones, findings, etc.) required to produce your creation,
- Details of the projected time to complete your creation,
- Photos of the work in progress of your project,
- Photos of the final product for your approval prior to shipping, no commission order will be shipped until we receive your approval,
- The total price that will only change at your request for additional work or major modification of the original proposal,
- including tracked shipping costs.
Once you have approved the details of your order, **payment in full is required before work on your creation can begin.
Once your project starts, any requested significant changes to your original order may;
- create additional charges,
- delay the time to completion,
- cause a re-scheduling of your commission based on the volume of pending orders.
Cancellation: Once a commission order has been accepted and payment received, a 25% administration fee along with the total cost of non-inventory items (if applicable) will be applied to any refund of cancelled commission orders.
* The cost of "non-inventory" items is non-refundable and will be deducted from the store credit in the event that you cancel the commission order.
** Please note that commission orders are only refundable as a store credit that is transferable to any of our online sales outlets.